29 March 2012

Old Town Kopitiam, Melbourne (Day4, part2)



Left: Es Bandung and right: Es Milo

Hainanese Chicken Rice
This dish wasn't either good or bad.  The chicken served on the bed of sprouts with splash of soy sauce was actually pretty alright and the chilli and ginger shallot oil on the side lifted up the taste of the dish.

Nasi Lemak with Rendang
I quite like this Nasi Lemak dish, the Beef Rendang which was the hero of this classic Malaysian dish was flavoursome and juicy tender but my only concern was not having enough of the condiments on the side to go with, I definitely need more of them especially those fried anchovies, they are just so addictive and the best companion ever.


Old Town Kopitiam
Ground Level, 195 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne
Ph: (03) 9639 6098
Open: 
Mon - Wed & Sun : 11.30am - 9.30pm
Thu: 11.30am - 10.30pm
Fri & Sat: 11.30pm - late


Yum.. yum... yummmm.  We have to say good bye to Melbourne for now, as our short culinary trip come to the end hiks TT.  I better not scale my weight for awhile, otherwise I might get the shock of my life looking at how many more numbers come up!!!  Anyway life is so short ..  make the most out of it !!

So, Octie Appetie guys, hope you enjoy my Melbourne's blogs.




Old Town Kopitiam on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment