17 October 2023

Epicurean Lunch Buffet at Crown Sydney

After we had our amazing dinner experience here in Epicurean, we opted to dine again but this time we went for lunch to see what they will showcase to the tables and what their menus would be differed.

For the weekend lunch buffet, the door opens at 12:30pm and there is no time limit.  So, in saying that you can can enjoy the full two and half hours of eating before they finish their lunch session at 3pm. 




On the way in, we have been greeted with these sweet petite goodies.  They were like waving at me and saying, "Please take me!!!" My eyes were like popping out...  "No worries, babies. I will come back to you in a jiffy." 





On this lunch hour, everyone seems coming in at the same time and they all headed toward that oyster and crab table.  So, rather than wasting my time waiting, I won't be joining this long line.  I went straight to get some sashimi and nigiri instead, which have a lot less queue.  Because I know they keep topping up those crabs, prawns and oysters anyway.  Later on, when the line for oyster and crab has soothed, then I can grab some of those goodies.  This is my tips for any first-timers to Epicurean, don’t you worry those fresh seafoods won’t disappear.  Look at the picture below, the mountain of crab leg just looks as much as when I came earlier.  



If you have read my previous visit in Epicurean blog, you will definitely notice that I always mentioned about how fresh their seafoods were.  It goes the same this time too.  Same premium quality, same fresh items as well.

Trying bits here and there









This time I tried to attempt a little experiment with cheeses.  I had mixed and matched a few crackers with different cheeses and chutneys.  The best one was definitely handed down to a combination of beetroot cracker with a cheddar slice and beetroot & watermelon chutney.  Sweet and tangy.  Crunchy and soft. 






For dessert, the type of cakes and slices are pretty much similar between lunch and dinner session.  But some just come in different flavours.  

In summary, I would say that their menus are nearly identical between lunch and dinner.  Therefore, if you could make it for lunch, it would be more ideal as you will pay cheaper price from the same or similar foods.  So, more benefits...  I haven't tried weekdays buffet though.  Should I?  Maybe..  Once I found out, will definitely let you all know.  For now, Octie Appetie everyone...
 

Level 5/1 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo
Ph: 02 8871 7171

Lunch: Monday - Friday 12pm - 2:30pm
            Saturday - Sunday 12:30pm - 3pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday 5:30pm -10pm
             Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11pm

Click here for price lists

No comments:

Post a Comment