03 July 2018

Air Itam Assam Laksa and Kek Lok Si Temple, Penang

Previously:





Assam laksa

Spicy assam laksa

I always eat and open to try so many different food and cuisine but this particular dish wasn't my cup of tea.  No offend but it is just my personal taste and preference.  It could be yummy for many people because the shop was very extremely crowded and even extended the seat to the roasted pork shop next door.  But the combination of taste and texture is pretty weird for me.  However, the roasted chicken rice from the shop where we were seated was very good.  I think, they maybe the same owner or at least family oriented.  After lunch, we headed to Kek Lok Si Temple, not so far from the Air Itam restaurant.





Kek Lok Si Temple

Stay tuned fore the next blog still in Penang:
Penang Street Art and Durian Ice Kacang, Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment