19 April 2016

Europe Part 2: Eiffel Tower and Nearby

Previously:
Europe Part 1: Hello Paris and Welcome To Novotel Tour Eiffel Hotel


Buffet breakfast in hotel


We spend our afternoon just strolling around town, especially around that gorgeous Eiffel Tower.  Having some local nutella crepes and sausage rolls just under this huge tower made my day even more complete.  With the river nearby, there are so many things to see, so beautiful.











Mushroom Pizza

Sausage rolls

Nutella crepes 11.50 Euro - yummy just like I expected




After 6pm onwards, Eiffel turns into glittery tower in time to time.

The finale from my 'Grand slam' pictures collection
I tried to take lots of photos from every angle of Eiffel and there is one of my grand slam shoot that I took and of course I have inserted in this blog just showing off (above).


Italian restaurant inside Marc &Spencer Shopping Centre


We chose this Italian restaurant inside Marc & Spencer shopping centre as it is located just next door to our hotel.  Convenient after a long day and the food was pretty good too.

Stay tuned for the next blog still in Paris:

No comments:

Post a Comment