02 April 2015

Interesting things in Japan

Previously:
Day 19: Tsukiji Fish Market, Tokyo


Japan is the country that really fulfil me.  Fulfil my sight, my memory and my tummy.  This country has all these interesting facts from the people, building to their delicacies.  I'm in love to this place even before I've visited here.  And After I explored this amazing place yet still it's amazed me even more and more.

Some of the photos below, are just some small parts of Japan in overall that I had randomly taken while I was there.  Nothing much, I just want to share to everyone what I had seen.  Please enjoy.  Octie Appetie...

'Old' Tokyo Tower

'New ' Sky Tower



These 2 trains were coming from 2 different directions on the same platform at the same time.  My first thought was one of the train must run on the wrong platform.  Luckily it stopped just in time, only about one foot apart.  I was wrong, it really was meant to be, one of the train were moving away slowly after dropping and picking up passenger.  Hmmm... I have never seen something like this before.  Very cool...



Peak hour metro

Vending machines

Japan is the country of vending machine.  You will see them almost everywhere, start from going out from the customs in the airport, information centre, public transport station, on the street, nearly every corner.  And interestingly, they not only have the boring soft drinks and chips' vending machines, but heaps range of ice cream, snacks, cigarettes and even the hot coffee in cups or hot corn soup in the can sell in a vending machine.

In some restaurants or fast food chain, they also apply this vending machine technique.  Where you choose what food you want then pay through it, after that hand in the receipt to the waiter inside the restaurant and the food normally will come short after.



Hot Corn Soup




And again, their convenient store is one of the place that I've visited most.  You nearly can get anything.. Any daily needs and extra.. From coffee to alcohol drinks, from light snacks to heavy meals, also openly display of adult magazines.


Coffee comes in take away cup in cold section


Alcohol drinks





How much I love their snacks appearance and packaging.  Most of them are very cute, appetising and wrapped in very very creative looking package.

Tokyo Banana limited edition






Ekiben


Takayama's signature sake

How Japanese loves their Pachinko

Japanese traditional toilet bowl

Beautiful colour of Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment