06 January 2015

Day 18: Ginza, Tokyo

Previously:
Day 18: Odaiba


Walking in the Ginza at night where the lights and giant billboards fill up the roads along side with brand name stores was absolutely eye catching.





We about to dig into one famous yakitori shop underneath the Yurakucho subway line bridge but it wasn't our lucky day as they were renovating the shop at that time.

So we continue walking toward the deeper alley of Yurakucho where we found the looking good BBQ restaurant (just bare with me until the next blog, I will show you how good it was).

Before we arrived at the restaurant, as we searching along the alley, coincidentally I saw this bread shop that I ever read reviews about it in some blogs and it also listed as shop to visit in tripadvisor.  The shop name is Heart Bread Antique and I totally love their door handle.  We just grab one of their famous Chocolate ring bread to fulfill my curiosity. 











Stay tuned for the next blog still in Japan:
Day 18: Toraji BBQ restaurant 



No comments:

Post a Comment