16 July 2026

Buffet Breakfast at Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort

Previously:

I always look forward to a hotel buffet breakfast and this one definitely didn't disappoint.  The spread was fantastic, with a great variety of dishes ranging from Thai favourites to Western classics.

One thing I really liked was that the main dishes, including the noodle station and traditional Thai desserts, change daily.  It gives you something new to look forward to each morning, especially if you're staying for a few days.



Porridge/noodle station

Freshly made noodle and egg station

Fruits station

Pancake, waffle and French toast station

Soft and crispy bacon

Sushi

Breads

Donuts wall

The donut display also caught my attention.  Instead of placing them on trays, they hang them on a colorful hook walls, making them look fun, vibrant and super tempting.  I's such a simple idea, but it really stands out.


The most memorable part of the breakfast, though, was the bacon.  Most hotels usually serve either crispy bacon or soft bacon.  But here, they offered both.  It was such a pleasant surprise!  I've always preferred soft bacon, but after trying the crispy version here, I'm genuinely torn.  They made a perfect crispy bacon, perfectly crispy without being burnt, while the soft bacon was also delicious.  So, reader, which one do you prefer: crispy bacon or soft bacon?


Omelette

Pad Thai

Thai Sticky rice with custard

Lounge bar



44 5 Sakdidesh Rd, Wichit, Muang Phuket
Ph: +66 76 602 500

Stay tuned for the next blog still in Phuket:

No comments:

Post a Comment