06 April 2022

Premium Sushi & Seafood Buffet Dinner at The Emerald Coffee Shop, Bangkok

 I've never seen these much premium sushi served in one buffet sitting.  By the way, this is only one zone of many seafood and other hot food items, from Thai to Japanese even Western cuisine in their buffet range.  They also have traditional Thai desserts to jelly and mousse to end your meal in high note.  Isn't it great!!!!  And on top of that, this buffet dinner has no time limit.  Still not catchy enough? No problem, there are surely more.. Such as, you can get unlimited sodas and above all, this buffet dinner comes with only 999 Baht net per person.  It won't break your bank and it definetely is cheaper than dine in a high-end Japanese sushi restaurant.  Want to know where?  'The One' of The premium sushi and seafood buffet dinner can be found in The Emerald Coffee Shop inside Emerald Hotel Bangkok.  

This buffet is avaiable only for dinner from 6-10 pm everyday (however, as far as I know, it is for a limited period of time in a year, correct me if I wrong).  Reservation is highly recommended.  If you check out their Facebook page, they also launch this 'stay and dine' promotion as well, these deals are so worth it.  However, at least 7 days in advance is needed to book this promotion.  

I didn't take so much pictures of food and ambiance, hmmmmm...  actually I terribly forgot because I was too excited with all the food.  If you want to see more pictures about this buffet, please go and check from other bloggers that have checked-in The Emerald Coffee Shop.  Guarantee mouth-watering.  













With Foei gras sushi, seafood basket and some other dishes, you need to use this table number cards placed in each table to made an order.  then when the food is ready, a nice waiter or waitress will take the food right to your table.





About the food here, their sushi were pretty good.  The portion between fish and rice in an individual nigiri was balanced, actually the rice ball was quite smaller than I thought it would be, it is good though.  Generous amount of sauce is given on sushi too.  What's more, those raw salmon and tuna were super fresh.  However, I found that their rice was slightly too dry and salmon was generally over-cooked.  I didn't get to try much of other items.  I only reserved my tummy for mainly foie gras and sweets.  

Their desserts, that I got to try were pretty much mediocre but I definitely like that chocolate fondue and ice creams.  In spite of that, I really appreciate their efforts in putting so many ranges of different food to accomodate many tongues yet when they promise us with premium sushi and seafood, they really spot on with that. 

The Emerald Coffee Shop @ The Emerald Hotel Bangkok
99/1 Rachadapisek Road, Din Daeng, Bangkok
Ph: +66 2 2764 567

Buffet dinner from 6-10 pm everyday
Adult: 999 Baht
Child under 120cm pays only 50%
and 3 years below is Free

No comments:

Post a Comment