31 March 2022

Doi Pha Hee, Chiang Rai

Previously:


Hi again all and thank you for still following and reading my blog.  Although I knew that I had been so slack recently with my blog.  I will finish what I'd started of this Northern Thailand trip back in October last year as the rest of places are really worth to visit.  So please stay tuned. 

Ok now, after one night in Doi Tung logde in Chiang Rai, we continued our journey uncovering the beauty of this city has to offer.  From our lodge, we made a short visit to a place called Doi Phe Hee, the edge of nothernmost of Chiang Rai that meets with Burmesse border.  The mountain view from up here is mind-blowing, you have to see it yourself to believe.  Because pictures cannot capture the true image from what I'd actually witnessed.  Right from the moment I stepped down from the car, it just 'WOW' me. 

Not much things to do in this little village but honestly, we don't really need to do anything.  Just sit and relax with a cup of coffee and a million-dollar view to enjoy.  I just found out that there is a newly opened homestay in one of the famous coffee shop in Pha Hee.  800 Baht per night per person, includes breakfast and local-style shabu shabu dinner.  Super cheap, isn't!  The lady nicely let us checking out the room as well. I will definitely come back and stay in this place.  





Friendly cat in the area

This is the homestay that I mentioned earlier

The coffee shop above the homestay







Imagine waking up to this breathtaking view every morning



This Doi Chang mub, just a few minutes car ride from Doi Pha Hee is where the border between Thailand and Myanmar separated with only low bamboo fences.  It is totally unseen. 







Stay tuned for the next blog still in Chiang Rai:

No comments:

Post a Comment