13 June 2024

Japan 2024 Trip Part 26: Airport Transfer Was Booked Through Klook

Previously:


I'd never booked an airport transfer through Klook before. I was feeling very sceptical about doing this reservation at first especially when we need to make payment in advance and I have no phone number to be contacted too.  But the price was cheaper, way cheaper than catching a taxi.  With that many suitcases, it would be impossible for us to take any public transports.  

Turned out that, it was one of the great and satisfying experiences we had.  Not long after my booking was confirmed, I received a text message through my WhatsApp from the driver to double confirm with the time and date of appointment.  Then on the day, the lady came right on time, even around 10 minutes before scheduled time.  And helped us carry our luggage and organised them in the car and later took them out again once we arrived airport.  It costs us A$146 for this airport transfer from Best Western Hotel to Kansai International Airport.  I think it is pretty reasonable price and excellent service as well.
  


We had a few more hours before departure, so we had our dinner first.  We grabbed some comforting noodle dishes from Japanese Food Hall.  

Beef udon with mentaiko and raw egg yolk 1400yen

Beef udon

Beef soba 950yen


These two dishes were from the next-door shop, I didn't know what my husband ordered.  I believe was something like grilled beef with some sort of spicy sauce.  They both were so yummm. 



Right opposite our gate, there is this convenient store selling varieties of Japanese wine and sake.  I was very tempted to buy them, actually I was holding two bottles already and about to pay then I noticed there is this reminder for passenger who has lay over in another airport/country to check with the alcohol regulation in that country.  Of course, I can't lah!!  We flew from Osaka to Sydney with Singapore Airline, so we need to lay over in Singapore first.  And my check in baggage were going straight to Sydney and undoable to put them on my hand luggage.  What a shame...  They have all the interesting-looking wine like cherry blossom flavour or Mount Fuji shaped bottle and plenty more.  





Singapore sling on Singapore Airline

Thank you everyone for being part of our Japan trip blogs.  Hope my posts could give you readers some interesting ideas of what to do/eat/visit around Kyushu Island and Kansai Region as well as provide useful information about addresses, transportations and prices.  If you have any questions or help with your future trip there, drop your question in the comment box below and I surely will try to help as much as I could.  Otherwise, happy reading and Octie Appetie....

No comments:

Post a Comment