01 March 2024

Club Med Phuket - Part 4 Our Last Day in Club Med Phuket

Previously:
Club Med Phuket - Part 3 Asian Elegance Theme

I just wanna share a few more pictures around the Club Med Phuket on our last day.  As usual, I started my day with my favourite congee breakfast.  We also participated in a ping pong competition.  Basically, just spoiling ourselves with more good food and exciting sports.  Here in Club Med, it is a place where people can experience ultimate relaxation and extreme fun activities at the same time for both adult and kids.  No boring days in here.   








Glow party completed with glow face painting











GOs in Club Med, they all are very friendly, very talented and helpful.  To be honest, our time in Club Med wouldn't be completed and this enjoyable without them.  And here is Rere, one of the GOs who is looking after Kids Club.  I am very thankful to all GOs in there especially from the Kids Club side, Kaya, Prew, Add, Pin, Gus, and more.  They are such a wonderful people, I wish them all good luck and great life and until we meet again.  

Stay tuned for the next blog still in Phuket:

1 comment: