17 April 2020

Super Easy Pork Burger

This is gonna be a very short post.  My lunch menu for today on the staying-home period.  Using my frozen pork patties and bun.  We need to keep ourself healthy, so I guess this burger got what it takes.  It has some carbs, protein, vitamins, calcium and most importantly deliciousness. 

I used this sriracha mayonnaise for the sauce.  It goes really well.  This sriracha mayo is absolutely my new favorite sauce compliment.  



Pan-toast the bread after spreading with some butter on it until golden brown.  Then arrange the fillings to your liking and squeeze in some of those heavenly sauce.  This menu is so simple yet irresistable.


Ingrediends
Ready frozen patties (prepare as instructed)
Burger buns (spread on some butter and pan-toasted)
Slices cheddar cheese
Greens: lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes
Sriracha mayonaisse
Sunny-side up egg *optional

No comments:

Post a Comment