01 November 2018

Ramen For Dinner on The Last Day in Nagoya

Previously:
Osu Kannon Temple and Osu Shopping Arcade, Nagoya



Honestly, I am not so into clear broth ramen.  But one of the shop in Nagoya Station basement looked busy most of the time.  So I need to give it a try.  They only serve few menus in the house and I chose the most appetizing and meaty.  It turned out to be the most delicious clear pork broth I have ever eaten.  The broth was very fresh,  flavorsome and just the right amount of saltiness.  The chashu were as always tender and melt-in-your-mouth.  I was definitely made a great choice.




Mietetsu New Grand Hotel, Nagoya



Blue shade window with JAL


A bottle of sake before sleep
Thank you everyone to follow my blog for this Nagoya-Takayama-Shirakawa Go trip.  See you all soon on my next trip.  Octie Appetie....

Mietetsu New Grand Hotel, Nagoya
6-9 Tsubakicho, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya
Ph: +81 52 452 5511

No comments:

Post a Comment